2018 TYM T234HST WITH LOADER
The T234 HST is the latest of the under 30 HP tractors. It maintains many features from the tier 3 T293 models, including oversized tires, optional turf tires, smoother running Mitsubishi diesel engine, and new body styling touch-ups. Hey, hobby farmer or recreational equestrian - this one's perfect for you.
- Mitsubishi Tier 4 Engine (24.4 Gross HP)
- Hydro Static Transmission
- Heavy Duty Front Axle with Bevel Gear
- Hydraulic Power Steering
- Mitsubishi Tier 4 Engine (24.4 Gross HP): The Mitsubishi contains 3 cylinders and allows for a reliable, powerful, and fuel efficient operating experience.
- Hydro Static Transmission: The , with 2 range speed controls, provides a comfortable and easy forward and reverse motion.
- Heavy Duty Front Axle with Bevel Gear: The T234's superior quality front axle delivers an extremely tight turning radius with full power transfer to the wheels at every steering angle.
- Hydraulic Power Steering: The T234's makes turning easier with improved controls, reducing your operating fatigue and allowing for more hours on the job.
- 3-Point Hitch: The T234's Category 1 has a lifting capacity of 1,534 lbs, allowing for a wide variety of implements.
- Independent PTO and Switch: The PTO switch is conveniently located on the dashboard, allowing for a simple push and turn to start the independent rear PTO and a single push thereafter to stop.
- Front-End Loader Joystick Valve: Allows you to perform all loader functionality with an easy to use, and easy to access, joystick lever.
- Foldable ROPS: The T234 ROPS can be stored easily into low clearance buildings or sheds with our design.
- Spacious Operating Area: With a full flat deck and brakes on the left hand side, the T234 provides more leg room and less clutter for the operator.
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank: The T234 sports a 6.6 gallon for long operational hours.
- Dual Filter Air Cleanser: Added filter protects the engine from harmful particles and drastically extends average engine life.
- One Touch Hood Open: With the press of a easy access lever, you can quickly and easily open your hood for daily service and maintenance checks.
- Heated Cabin (Optional): The T234 comes with the option of a fully heated cabin for those cold winter mornings.
- Engine Manufacturer: Mitsubishi
- Engine Model: S3L2
- Engine Type: Natural Aspiration
- Engine HP - Gross: 24.4 (18.2)
- PTO HP(kw): 18.3 (13.6)
- Rated Engine Speed: 2500
- Number of Cylinders: 3
- Displacement - cu.in. (cc): 80.4 (1318)
- Air Cleaner: Dual Dry
- Alternator: 12V50A
- Fuel System Type: Indirect Fuel Injection
- Transmission Type: HST
- Number of speeds: Infinite / 2 Range
- Max Traveling Speed, mph(km/h): 9.6 (15.5)
- Brakes: Wet Disc
- Steering: Hydrostatic
- Pump Type: Dual Gear Pump
- Implement Pump Cap, gpm(L/min): 4.4 (16.6)
- Steering Pump Cap, gpm(L/min): 2.3 (8.8)
- Max Total Flow, gpm(L/min): 6.7 (25.4)
- Category, 3 Point Hitch: I
- Hitch Lift Capacity, lb. (kg): 1534 (700)
- at 24 inches behind link ends, lb(kg): 1102 (500)
- Lift Control Type: Position
- Joy Stick Valve: Standard
- No. of standard remote valves: 1
- PTO Type: Independent
- PTO Control: Electric/Hydro
- PTO Mid (rpm): 2000
- PTO Rear (rpm): 540
- PTO Shaft Diameter in. (mm): 1 3/8 (35)
- Fuel Tank, US gal. (L): 6.6 (25)
- Cooling System US qt. (L): 5.9 (5.6)
- Crankcase (with filter) US qt. (L): 4.5 (4.3)
- Trans & Hydr. System US gal (L): 5.8 (17)
- Front Axle qt (L): 4.7 (4.5)
- Overall Length, in (mm) with 3P: 107.8 (2740)
- Overall Width, in (mm): 52.8 (1342)
- Height to top of ROPs, in (mm): 89.9 (2280)
- Min Ground Clearance, in (mm): 7.71 (196)
- Min. Turn Radius, in (mm) with Brakes: 98.5 (2502)
- Min. Turn Radius, in (mm) w/o Brakes: 105.5 (2682)
- Total Weight w/ ROPS lb (kg): 1907 (865)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 24.4 hp (18.2 kW)
- PTO HP
- 18.3 hp (13.6 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2500 rpm
- 89.9 in. (2280 mm)
- 52.8 in. (1342 mm)
- 1907 lb. (865 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- 7.71 in. (196 mm)
- Fuel System
- Indirect Fuel Injection
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.6 gal. (25 L)
- Wet Disc