2017 Triton ATV128-2
Our ATV line of trailers is designed with quality materials to ensure you receive the best possible ATV or UTV trailer experience. With features like a straight or twin ramp, and full-length adjustable tie-down positions, you can be sure every detail has been crafted to get you to the trail without any hassles. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide for a higher level of fit and finish.
- Custom designed side rails with integrated tie down system provide unlimited tie down flexibility.
- Flexible aluminum ramp system can be used to side load or rear load ATV’s and other machines.
- Under deck storage system provides secure and convenient storage for aluminum ramps.
- Patented ramp clamp storage system designed to reduce noise when hauling.
- Integrated tie down system utilizes the full deck length for unlimited tie down flexibility.
- Fully treated marine grade 1/2” plywood decking for durability and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Four cord rubber torsion axle with independent suspension provides a smooth ride.
- LED lights installed with rubber grommets reduces vibration and protects them from the elements.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Quality 2" coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- Bed Width (In.): 79
- Bed Length (In.): 152
- Overall Width (In.): 79.75
- Overall Length (In.): 202
- Ramp: Yes
- Standard Tilt Bed: No
- Carrying Capacity w/o Brakes (Lb.): 2315
- GVWR w/o Brakes (Lb.): 2995
- Carrying Capacity with Brakes (Lb.): 3720
- GVWR with Brakes (Lb.): 4400
- Trailer Weight (Lb.): 680
- No. of Axles: 2
- Hitch Height: 22
- Deck Height: 25.5
- Plywood Thickness (In.): 1/2
- Standard Tires: 20.5X10C
- Tire Upgrade Options: ST145/R12E
- Tongue Jack: Yes
- Loading Style: Side/Rear
- Coupler (In.): 2
- Brake Options*: Surge/Electric
- Carrying Capacity
- w/o Brakes: 2315 lb.; w/Brakes: 3720 lb.
- Trailer Weight
- 680 lb.
- w/o Brakes: 2995 lb.; w/Brakes: 4400 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tire Size
- Tongue Jack
- Tilt Bed
- Brake Options
- Loading Style
- Inside Bed Width
- 79 in.
- Overall Length
- 202 in.
- Bed Length
- 152 in.
- Deck Height
- Plywood Thickness
- 1/2 in.